Wednesday, August 21, 2013

the UNORTHODOX collection DVD - Card Magic

Want to learn card handling and magic tricks? Get the UNORTHODOX collection - a DVD on card magic plus some other strange techniques with rubber bands, coins and more.


This DVD is like your own private lecture on card techniques and more outside the box ideas with cards and other objects. This DVD is 15 years in the making and ripped right from Rich's working material.

"I didn't start doing magic until my late 20's. If I saw magic on television, I'd try to come up with a way it was done. Most of my thinking was 'wrong'... but led to some very useful tools I use in my magic today! It's time to share it." - Magician Rich Ferguson

Learn a KILLER utility move that's a strange hybrid of a second deal, palm and double lift. Imagine being able to secretly switch cards, visually change cards, hide cards, add cards, produce cards and do dozens of other sleights using ONE unusual move.

It's available September 2013 through your favorite magic shop, from Rich Ferguson's Store or from Murphy's Magic Supply.


As always, please consider bringing me in for your next exclusive private party or corporate event! Hiring "The Ice Breaker" to interact with your special guests makes your event unique, fun and memorable!

Thanks for sharing the magic!

E-mail Rich
Official Website
Local: 805-234-7469
National: 877-RICH-FUN

No comments: